SNC Take the Challenge Blogs
- Virtual Hike with Trail Journals and Videos!
- Virtual walk with Guide Books
- Virtual tours. You will be able to experience each destination as if you are right there!
Seven week trek out towards our virtual adventure across the Ozarks
- Each week we will have an exclusive destination which will emphasize one or more aspects of the Seven Dimensions of Wellness.
We have landed! Springfield, Illinois
It’s Not Just a Walk, It’s an Adventure! – Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum
- Week 1 -St. Louis
- Week 2 – the Forest
- Week 3 – Entertainment!
- Week 4 – Numa ~ and more…
- Week 5 – Hot Springs
- Week 6 – Qzark Heritage
- Week 7 – the Music ~ and the River
Eight week virtual walking tour from De Pere, Wisconsin to Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Week 1 – and We’re Off!
- Week 2 – Strawn, Illinois
- Week 3 – Flag Pond, Illinois
- Week 4 – Murray, Kentucky
- Week 5 – Corinth, Mississippi
- Week 6 – Macon, Mississippi
- Week 7 – Chatom, Alabama
- Week 8 – Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Four week walking program – track your steps and progress using the American Heart Association website
- Motivational app links
- Helping others – Suggested apps for donations: Charity Miles and Donate a Photo
- Journey of Faith – Walk to the Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help
Take the Challenge!
- Eight week wellness program focusing on the many facets of great health!
- Introduction – Inspired by Motivation – Rolling out the event with a guest speaker
- Week 1 – Hydrate. That is the Goal.
- Week 2 – ~Sleep….Sleep,,,,Sleep~
- Week 3 – Easy does it, too! Physical activity
- Week 4 – Nutrition-Not Just a Passing Thought
- Week 5 – Relaxation~Meditation
- Week 6 – Wellness for all – the Seven Dimensions of Wellness
- Week 7 – Wellness~More Than Meets the Eye
6. Entertainment 2 Knight (E2K) Events
8. Tips for Healthy Living
9. Positive Self Talk
- Join SNC and be a part of the American Heart Association’s National Walking Day!
- Encouraging and motivating you to have a walking goal of 30 minutes a day
- Get walking and start taking a more active role in your health!
- Also—Accessing the healthy information from our fantastic “Take the Challenge” program will only help to support your goal towards a lifestyle of wellness.