Roma per Sempre (AJ Fedoruk)

With only a couple hours left here in Rome for the semester I truly say this has been the best decision of my life to study/travel/ explore abroad. I cannot really put into words this how unbelievable this past three and half months have been and how fast they flew by. I can remember the orientation we had last year at school and how everyone has been telling me before I left for here that this was going to be the best time of my life, I believed it then, but could not imagine the extent to what they meant. I am really at a loss for words right now and would just like thank everyone who has been a part of this whole process from you guys at the office at school, to the people here at SAI, to everyone at John Cabot and of course to my family who made it all possible. I feel like getting adjusted to life back in the states is going to take a while to get use to after getting so familiar to life here. However I am very excited and ready to get back up to life in good ole De Pere, WI however not excited for the weather. It will be awesome to have these memories and friends for the rest of my life. Rome has definitely changed my life in so many ways and would not have had it any other way. Until next time Roma….

AJ Fedoruk is studying abroad at John Cabot University in Rome, Italy.

This entry was posted in Personal Growth and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.