Senior Year!

Wow time has gone fast! I still remember saying goodbye to my parents at the airport in Denmark before freshman year! That’s more than 3 years ago and St. Norbert is now officially the school I have attended the second most years! School has started really well and I am enjoying all of my classes. I am taking three business classes and one religion class to cover my general education requirements.

I stay busy doing the week with school, football, work, SGA and TRIPS. So far TRIPS has not taken a lot of time, mostly because the meetings are doing our Thursday night practices. The e-board for SGA meets once a week for an hour or so, and I have tour times three days a week. On a regular day, ill leave my apartment in the morning and not return till 8 or 9 at night. Doing my small breaks I have become better at getting my homework done which helps my nights a lot. I am able to stop studying around 9 at night and then have some free time after that.

Football started with camp and our first game was in Chicago against John Carroll. The game didn’t go as we would have hoped and we started the season with a defeat. We were able to bounce back against Knox College this weekend and with that game we began our conference play.

For work, I am just trying to get enough hours to cover my phone bill and still leave me with a little bit of money to spend.

I am really excited for this academic year and I am looking forward to sharing it with all of you guys!

For now! Take care,

Peter