Hi everyone!

So I guess this is my first real blog! Today is a great day. Our intramural basketball team starts today. For those of you that do not have an idea about what intramural is I’ll try to explain. It’s an on campus tournament with teams made of students. For some people it’s a tournament where you get to shoot some hoops and have some fun. This is not the case for the team that I am on. We need to get revenge from last year when we didn’t make it far in the play offs. We play to win! We will do everything to win and hopefully we will be successful. So I am looking very forward to tonight.

On another note, school has now been on for almost 3 weeks and I feel like classes are off to a good start. I’m still working to keep my grades up so I can get an internship for the summer. I am working on a couple of things right now, but only time will tell. Aside from school and work much of my time is spent working out and preparing for spring (American) football later in the semester. I will keep you updated about both football and the rest of my life!

Stay Safe!
- Peter