Crazy Week

What’s good everyone? Man did I have a crazy week. Three tests and two papers. I survived however, and I am happy it is over. I felt as if this past week was never going to end. I ended up doing well on all my assignments and exams, which was a hug relief. School will start to pick up as we only have a little bit of time before spring break!
Well this past weekend was crazy. We hosted the conference tournament and it was an unbelievable atmosphere. There was quite a bit of students from Ripon, our first opponent there. However the St. Norbert students, Norbs Nation, was out in full force. I had never been a part of such a cool atmosphere. They helped us get a huge first win and advance to the championship game. We played Carroll who last year beat us by nearly 30 points in the championship. We ended up dominating and the crowd was crazy again. It was a awesome experience and something I will never forget.
Now we play Wheaton College in the first round of the NCAA tournament. It is very convenient for me as I went to high school in Wheaton so I will be able to see my family and friends. The team is having dinner at my house the night before so hopefully my mom is ready to cook. Hope we can get a win and advance to the next round!