Back for Sophomore Year

Whats good!?!?! Man it feels good to be back at SNC. Summer went by way to fast and I can’t believe we are done with week 2. I started off great and week one went by very slow because I was excited to go back home for my sister’s wedding. By the time Friday came around I was ready to go. My whole family was in town which meant all of my mom’s eight brothers and sisters. We have a very big family so the weddings are always crazy. Before the dinner Friday I was able to watch my green knights play in Ireland. And well it was a game to improve on I guess. We all have our bad days. I guarantee they come to play tomorrow against Knox.
Anyways the wedding was amazing and my sister seemed really happy, but for me it was all about the party. I had a blast with my family and friends. My teammates from the St. Norbert Basketball team were able to come down and have a good time. It ended just as quickly as it came and soon enough I was back at Norbs. Luckily it was a short week and now I’m ready for a fun weekend. Classes go by slow but it all is worth it when Friday comes. I’m off to do a scavenger hunt with the basketball team, I will catch you guys later.