Basketball and Long Weekend

Wow it’s been so long since my last blog! My computer broke and I didn’t have my computer for two whole weeks. Quite a bit has happened since then. The basketball team took a trip to Rock Island, Illinois to face the #1 team in the country. We didn’t do very well but later down the season I feel we will be much more improved. We came back and last Tuesday dominated MSOE. Our team will play Grinnell and Monmouth this weekend both games away which means it will be a long weekend.
This break was much needed. Went back home planning on doing homework, but ended up accomplishing very little. Whoops! It was a blast seeing all my friends but part of me missed St. Norbert. What was weird is Friday after talking to some hockey players and seeing how their thanksgiving was they told me they weren’t able to go home. I figured they stayed up in Wisconsin, but turns out they were in my town. My hometown of Naperville is bigger than Green Bay so I figured they were nowhere near me. Sure enough they were the next street over. So Friday night I ended up seeing them. Small world to say the least. SNC is everywhere!