Undefeated!

Welp, we have extended our undefeated streak! We came from behind to tie Lake Forest on Friday night and came from behind to win on Saturday night! Though we did not get both wins it was a great weekend for the Green Knights! We had a few areas where we struggled, but overall we never gave up and gave a good fight until the end. Lake Forest is a great team and it’s exciting to know that we can even play better than we did! On Friday night I received the “Team Hard Hat” given to the hardest
working player of the game. On Saturday evening I gave it to Ali Parker who scored her first career hat trick! Again, we had such a great weekend!

My mom and dad enjoyed their time here as well! We had lots of quality time together and they always love seeing all the other parents and visiting with the girls! It was so wonderful having them here : ) we all bunked in my room so it was quite cozy all weekend. I dropped them off at the airport earlier today, which of course is never easy. But I will be home in four weeks for Christmas, which is exciting but we have a couple of HUGE series coming up before then and I am SOOO excited for that! The season is finally underway and it feels great to be competing again and to begin to defend our Conference championship!

Next up is St. Scholastica and I have yet another visitor coming! Michael will be here in three days to watch our games : ) I am very excited to have him here again and he cannot wait to watch us play. St. Scholoastica will be another tough team but we will be ready for them! It’ll be a great series!

Back on campus we are wrapping things up to get ready for finals in the near future! I cannot believe it’s almost over, it has gone so fast! I have a few papers and presentations to prepare for, but for the most part it should not be too stressful.

I hope to report on two W’s next week and lots of pictures of me and Michael!

Have a great week, y’all!