2-0

The Green Knights Women’s Hockey team started off our season this weekends with two wins! The first one over Concordia-MN Moorhead with a 4-0 victory and the second over St. Benedict with a 7-3 victory! Not a bad way to start the season! It was quite a long trip up to Minnesota, 8 hours : ( yikes! But we stopped on our way up there to watch one of teammates play in her SNC vs. Ripon soccer game! We surprised her and her team with our arrival and cheered them on! It was so fun to see how happy they were to see us there to support them. Even though it was pouring rain, it was worth it!

This upcoming weekend we hope to continue our winning streak with a sweep over Lake Forest College in our home opener! This is going to be a huge series of games because we know that everyone will be gunning for us because of our success last season and because we were favored to win conference this year. Also because we reached 8th place in the national rankings! We have four practices to prepare for the Foresters and we will be ready! Mom and dad will be here Thursday too! They cannot wait to come out and cheer us on! I am so excited to finally have them here and to see them in the stands when I get on the ice! It is going to be such a fun and exciting week!

In terms of school this week, I have an exam Monday that I am well prepared for and a couple other smaller assignments that I should have done before the folks get here so I can devote my attention to them and to getting the sweep!

I also made my new schedule for my next and FINAL semester! I cannot believe it! I am finished with all of my requirements for my major so now it is time to take some classes that seem interesting to me and have a nice laid back final semester and enjoy time with friends and of course win a couple championships as well!

I am so lucky and blessed to be where I am today and I could not be happier!

Have such an amazing week, y’all!