5 More Sleeps!

Only 5 more sleeps until our first game of the season versus Concordia-MN! Our team is excited and ready to kick off the season with the W followed by another one the next night versus St. Benedicts. This week is going to be one of the easiest weeks yet! Wednesday is advisement day so I get to pick out my final schedule and do not have to go to classes for the day! AND what’s more is that the team leaves for Minnesota on Thursday at 1pm so I only have to go to one class and one hour of work! I know, it’s a tough life I lead. I do however, have to prepare for an exam that I have on Wednesday, and submit a couple assignments before I leave on Thursday, but I will have lots of time to do this since I only have two days of class! The hockey season truly has begun now and I could not be happier about it!

In other news, mommy and daddy are coming out next week for our home opener! I cannot wait to have them here! They are all booked and ticketed and can’t wait to get out here to watch the Green Knights get a couple of wins! They stay with me in my house, so all three of us in my room! Hahaha it is quite cozy : ) after that Michael will be here again so I will be busy with visitors the next few weeks, which I love!

Not much else to report on! Hope to fill you in on two W’s next week! Wish us luck!

Have a great week, y’all!