Fall Break!

Well, it is the Sunday concluding fall break and I am sitting in my second story bedroom with my window open enjoying the cool breeze and the beginning changing colors of fall. Needless to say, I am very relaxed and well-rested after this four-day weekend. I really enjoyed being here, even though most people went home, because it makes for a very relaxing environment. I was able to keep up on my workouts, finish all my homework for the week, and get through two whole seasons of Dexter, an HBO series that Michael has got me hooked on. These weekends are good to be able to catch up on school as well as rest… I would know, since I rolled out of bed at about 1pm this afternoon : ) Now I am well prepared for the weeks to come! Which are going to be busy to say the least!

This week is our last week of captain’s skates! So we have four left until Coach gets to come out on the ice with us and the official marking of the beginning of my senior year season. I cannot be more excited to finally get into games and really start working our way to a national championship! There is a lot of hard work to come when Coach hits the ice, but I know I am ready and I think the team is too : )

Michael will be here in about a week and a half! He will be here for our Green and White game on the 19th! So I am sure he will really enjoy that : ) it’ll be a good sneak peak to what is coming this season! My mom and dad will be here shortly after that for the home opener on November 7th or 8th I think : ) So much to look forward to in the next few weeks! I am so soo sooo lucky!

Have a great week, y’all!

Song: Lettin’ the night roll by Justin Moore