Visitor!

Well as you all know from my last post, Michael visited me this week! We had so much fun I don’t even know where to start. He came in on Wednesday and was supposed to leave on Sunday but his flight was delayed and had to stay another day! I definitely had no complaints there : ) We did a lot of relaxing and going out to eat. He was able to watch my practices and we went out with the team on Saturday night! It was such a fun couple of days and he will be back in 3 and a half weeks : ) I am soooo spoiled and lucky hahah.

This coming week will be an adjustment without him for sure. I will be busy with a paper due Thursday and an exam on Friday, but this weekend we are having our “freshmen welcoming” party : ) they will have  to do a scavenger hunt that we put together, so we should have a lot of fun with that.

SNC day was this past Saturday and that is always fun to see all the community and see how much support the hockey teams have. Our captain’s skates are going really well too, everyone is starting to get into the swing of things. I got my new gear which I am psyched about : )

Other than that, all is well! Miss my mom and dad lately! SO excited for them to come out for the home opener!

Have a good week, y’all!