Advisement Day!

This is a term that all SNC students look forward too. We get two days off of classes for advisement meetings! This week it is on Wednesday and next week is Tuesday. These are nice little short breaks and it’s nice to meet with your advisor to make sure everything is on schedule. I have finished most of my requirements for my major so I anticipate a laid back academic load, however I have been applying for some internships for next school year! I would be working with children with autism. I look forward to actually be working in the field more than sitting in a classroom all day. I will let you know the results on that when I get them : ) I also applied for a summer internship with children with cerebral palsy. So anxious to get that call!

Other than that classes are going well, not too busy. I have an exam on Friday and then just a few projects and papers to turn in before I get to go home. As soon as I get home I’ll watch my brother graduate from Arizona State and my buddies put together a team for an adult hockey league back at home! I am getting excited to be back in the desert!

The team is doing well, too. We are continuing are workouts and just finished our physical testing. All was in order. For now it is pretty laid back, just trying to have as much fun as we can before we go home for summer.

RECOMMENDATIONS

Movie: you absolutely HAVE to get Lawless (redbox)two words, Forrest. Bondurant. Enjoy.

Songs: Pirate flag- Kenney Chesney and Mine would be you-Blake Shelton

Book: just ordered Kristen Hannah’s Firefly Lane. I’ll let you know what I think in a few weeks!

That’s all for now!

Have a good week y’all.