Split

Well, the team got a split this weekend versus the College of St Scholastica with a 4-2 win on Friday and a 6-1 loss on Saturday. Not the best way to end a series, but you have to take the good with the bad and learn from it. Now we move on to Marian which is a promising two W’s. If we work hard and stay consistent the wins should come. It is a home and home series with us traveling there on Saturday and them coming to us on Sunday. This will be our last weekend of games before Thanksgiving break so it is very important that we finish on a good note.

The break will be nice, especially to get away from classes for a while! And I will get to spend Thanksgiving and my birthday with my boyfriend who is coming up from Mississippi this Friday and will be here for nine days! This trip is long overdue! I will be able to report back on all the craziness we get ourselves into next Monday.

Overall, the past week (besides the loss) was pretty enjoyable. I was able to finish a couple assignments so that now I can focus on the three exams I have this week : ( it is going to be a tough push through the end of the week, but with the many rewards that the weekend holds, I am hoping it will not be too painful.

Welp, that’s all for this blog. Next week I hope to report back with a couple of W’s as well as some fun stories that the weekends always seem to cook up! Have a great week y’all!