What a Weekend!

Well, between my parents coming into town and an amazing start to our hockey season it’s safe to say that this past weekend has been the best weekend yet! I had such a good time with my mom and dad just being together as a family! We had Chipotle in Appleton and they got to watch my practice on Thursday and both games! We won our home opener with an amazing come back in the third period. We were down three to nothing going

into the third and our Green Knights rallied back with FIVE GOALS in six minutes! Itwas such an amazing feeling that really united us as a team! The following day we faced off against the nationally-ranked Concordia MN team. We ended up tying them one to one, but we were expected not to be able to keep up, so it is such a good “statement game”. We really showed up to play and it paid off!

Overall, it has been such a fulfilling couple of days! Now of course it’s back to the ol’ grind. Another busy week of school ahead and no games this weekend so it’s going to be a long week. But next weekend we face off against a pretty big rival, St Scholastica. It will be a good match up. I also have to register for classes this week! So far I have Behavioral Medicine and Health Lab, Industrial and Organizational Psyc and Human Behavior. It’s going to be another good semester.

Things are really going well here at SNC! Lots of fun to look forward to here in the near future! Try to keep up!  Have a good week y’all.