Categories

A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

The weeks are going by faster…

It’s crazy how the time has been flying by this year. I once heard someone say that as the years go on they become shorter and shorter. Now I finally understand what he meant. This past week I was so busy with school work, readings and working that it felt shorter than a day. Friday was my first accounting test and I wish I could have prepared myself a bit more for it. Also, my other courses demanded some hard work from me. My business communications course professor demanded a cover letter and resume due, and for my religion course I had a paper to turn in as well.
The combination of school and work has left little time for my social life. Yet my roommates and I do find a few nights to spend watching movies and just relaxing from the stressful days that we come across.
My application for Dublin is nearly finalized; all that is left is the approval process. I’m incredibly excited to go abroad and have been planning on the other countries and destination spots in Europe that I will be planning to travel to.
Well that’s all the time I have for now….