HALLOWEEN

Halloween was this week, and as part of being on my dorm, Bergstrom’s, Community Council, we were responsible for setting up Halloween activities which included Trick or Treat, floor by floor, and a costume contest! It turned out to be a great success as we had much of my fellow Bergies participate. For Halloween I dressed up as Luigi (I am a pretty big gamer), but I did not enter the Costume Contest as I was one of the judges. The winners, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, place each got a trophy and a bag of candy.

Another exciting event that happened this week was Sunday I hosted a Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament for my dorm in which 16 people participated in, and I didn’t even advertise to other dorms! I am excited for next week as my patrons have requested I host a Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament every Sunday! My roommate, Colton, was the winner of this week’s tournament, playing Pit. However he requested to play me after he won (I have a reputation for being the best player in the dorm), and he didn’t even get a life on me (we were playing three stock). I look forward to next week, and who the winner will be and I am in search for anyone who might be able to beat me on this campus.

Track & Field is also now being guided by captains instead of coaches until the indoor season starts. I’m feeling great about my freshman year so far, and I am looking forward for the season to begin. However, my ankle has recently started bothering me, so I might have to take it easy for a week or two.