Looking Ahead

Class of 2013- our graduation is around the corner. Before we know it and by the looks of how fast this year is going, we’ll sneeze and it will be time to graduate! After meeting with my adviser fall semester to pick my classes for this semester she mentioned that I only have three more semesters left. WHAT?! I could seriously remember the first day of school of my freshman year and now I only have three more semesters left of my college career! The talk with her opened my eyes that I have to prepare for my life post-graduation. Can I please say I am afraid, scared, apprehensive and all of the above. I was taught in order to lessen my fears, I have to plan and set goals for the future so I met up with career services. We were able to discuss different possibilities and options that I can take after college. Just talking things out gave me more assurance of my future. Something to leave you with; we don’t know exactly what the future holds for us and all we can do is prepare, but our preparations set us up for when the doors of opportunity arrive and we are ready.
“Love, Peace, and SOUL.”