It’s a New Day

A day in my life…… Wake up at six o’clock on Monday mornings for football weightlifting, then go to class, then back to football practice. Yeah this sounds interesting right? No, but the true story my life is that I am blessed to have the opportunity to attend such a great institution such as St. Norbert College. The teachers here this year are really great and make me feel important by the way they take the time out their busy schedule to either sit down and discuss an issue with me or reply to my email very thoroughly. The coaching staff here as well make sure that academics come first and that with hard work we can become great athletes. Currently math is challenging, but with the help of my tutor and clarification from my professor I believe that I can pass with an AB or higher. The game of football has it’s vicissitudes, but with patience there are good things to come on the other side. So I would like to leave you with something to think about. Your past is behind you and there is nothing you can do about it because time does not come back. There is one effective thing one can do about it: learn from it. Use it as lesson so that you can become a better person for the future.
Thank you very much for once reading this excerpt from my life I really do appreciate it and keep me in your prayers and may God bless you and your family!